NYSEAL® is a patented, pre-applied permanently fused sealing element.
Developed in answer to a customer's need for a highly-durable fastener sealing element that could perform under high pressure, and was resistant to a wide variety of chemicals, NYSEAL® eliminates the need and cost of secondary application during the assembly process.
Green-colored NYSEAL creates a gasket-type seal, preventing leakage of fluids and gases under pressures up to 500 psi. The coating is permanently fused on the bearing surface of the fastener. As the screw is seated to its final position against the mating part, the NYSEAL element compresses slightly and fills the void under the bearing surface of the head and countersink/counterbore.
- Eliminates time-consuming, in-house applications of O-rings, gasket seals and sealant compounds
- FDA Approved and available colors are green and clear
- Will not work loose
- Eliminates the leak path
- Prevents galvanic corrosion between dissimilar materials
- Highly durable
- NYSEAL's green sealing element will not shrink or dry out from age
- Resistant to chemicals like alcohol, gasoline, oil, kerosene, diesel fuel and hydraulic fluids
- Working temperatures: minimum -40°F (-40°C), maximum 150°F (66°C)
- Screw strength is unaffected
- Assembly ready